The doctor said no weight bearing untill my next visit on March 4th. I found that with my walking boot strapped on tight I have enough support with my crutches to get around a little and certainly not fast.
Tonight I left my scooter home when we went to dinner. I found that without the scooter people were not coming up to me asking what happened to me. I guess with crutches being more common people don't feel the need to ask, which is fine by me.
I got up the stairs again and took a shower pretty much on my own, with the exception of my kitten. Itsabitsa is was always close by as he has been since my surgery. He seems to sense things are not quite right. With the stool routine worked out I did ok. I would never do it when no one was close by, just in case.
It is great to feel human again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment